Friday, February 12, 2016

Yoga Spinner Game by Thinkfun (Review)



*We received a retail reviewers sample from ThinkFun, for our evaluation and honest opinion. No other compensation was provided.*

My daughter just turned 5 years old this month and has always been interested in physical activity. She is constantly spinning, running, skipping and loves playing on the playground.  But with us living in a more rural area that is farther away from the playground, and it being really cold here, we have not been getting out of the house as much as we do in the summer.  We need something rather calm, yet will provide her some physical activity and mental clarity.  She has not been introduced to a tablet or video game yet, as we prefer toys and activities that are educational and promote emotional wellness and physical fitness.  We will most likely introduce a Wii fit type game when she is a bit older, but for now, we really like traditional games that do not use any electronics.  

ThinkFun has a lot of fantastic games for the whole family.  They really know how to make physical activity fun for children, while also making things educational.  We like this Yoga Spinner game because even though it is mainly designed for multiplayer use, she can still benefit from playing on her own (by using the spinner and then doing the exercise position). 

We have an adult size yoga mat and she can stretch and practice simple yoga exercise. The graphics on the cards and spinner are cute and easy to understand.  I love how portable this game can be. Since the cards store securely inside the spinner box, this can be taken with us to a hotel or family member's home when we are traveling. The cards are a nice size. This is intended for older children, but I assure you, my 5 year old loves this game.

As mentioned, we were sent this complimentary for our honest review, our daughter loves playing this game. 















DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog.  I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review.  I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers.  I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions.  My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.  

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission.  I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.  





Please follow me on:

Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment