Saturday, October 17, 2015

Yodo Zoo 3-Way Toddler / Kids Backpack with Wheels (Review)




With 3 young kids in the house, we need a lot of bag and storage options when traveling.  Rolling luggage makes things very convenient, especially for children that are old enough to start carrying some of their own items.  

I was sent a rolling backpack from Yodo. I had not been acquainted with this company previously before they contacted me for review, but seeing the quality on this rolling luggage and their lunchbox set, I am truly impressed. The fabric is thick and durable, there is nothing cheap about this luggage. The company put a lot of thought and care into designing a a backpack style rolling luggage bag. The pink owl is a nice medium shade with an accent of light baby pink on her chest and polka dots on her tummy. Here is where your child can keep snacks, favorite small toys or small activity books and crayons, etc. It is padded and will provide some protection against bumps from normal rolling and use. Her sweet face has a little pleating of material sewn between her eyes and at the top of her chest which is a nice added detail that gives her a sweeter expression and appearance.


The zipper is sturdy and glides along easily. I love how the straps of the backpack can be hidden away slightly when rolling and how there is a covering for the underside of the luggage. The backpack is lightweight and much more comfortable to wear than I was expecting. My daughter is 4 1/2 and this is a nice size for her. She loves this owl friend. The black luggage extender bars are very solid and well made. They do not feel like they will bend or crack. They can be unlocked by unclamping the side tabs at the top of the luggage bar. When unlocked, you then can slide the bar up and then lock the tabs into place to secure the rolling luggage handle.

The owl has large eyes that at first appear to be googly (moveable) from the stock photo. I was actually happy when I saw her in person, that the eyes do not move as I think the owl looks nicer with stable eyes. She is a sweet owl and although this is meant for a young child, it does not appear silly or overly cartoonish. I would compare this to the quality of SkipHop or one of those other brands---this may even be slightly nicer) It is very well made. The feet of the owl are a cheerful bright yellow and padded. They do not seem to get soiled when the luggage is in rolling mode as the luggage is tilted when rolled.

This is a great backpack for travel for a young child. This can fit a generous amount of items. You could fit even more clothing or items if you use a packing cube or 2. I always use those with my family as they keep clothing neater, organized and add so much space. 

I highly recommend this luggage. There were no flaws or chemical odors to this bag when it arrived.

*This luggage backpack was sent to me from Yodo, for my honest evaluation and opinion, I was not compensated for this review, other than the review sample.  The company also makes a Monkey and a Shark backpack, if your child prefers.

Please Follow me on:


Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways.  For updates on new posts, you can subscribe to me on bloglovin.  I would love it if you would visit me (subscribing makes me so happy) on Instagram and Twitter.

DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation for a product review and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I am always honest in my opinions and never promise a positive review. I only recommend products or services that I feel are beneficial to my family and my lovely readers. I enjoy testing out items and giving my readers an honest and descriptive account of how a product functions. My personal experience or view of an item may differ than yours.

Tiny Drops of Honey is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. You pay the exact same price for any and all products you order through my links, but I receive a small commission. I am a stay at home mommy and any commissions I receive help support my little ones.





















No comments:

Post a Comment