Thursday, July 9, 2015

Savvy Baby Drool Bibs Review





I was recently sent a 4 pack of baby drool bib bandanas, (from Savvy Baby and LaLune Naturals) in fun and fashionable colors and patterns. These are neutral, so they are perfect for for girls and for boys. They are made of 100% highly absorbent cotton with a soft comfy fleece backing and lightweight so that baby doesn't get fussy and fidgety (trying to pull these off). I like how they are adjustable with nickel-free snaps (no itchy, easy to wear out, easy to get lint build up velcro)

These add a bit of color and pattern to baby's outfit and don't you agree that a baby wearing a bandanna is super adorable? You will be the mommy with the stylish baby. These are smart bibs, not only are they cute, but there is a reason they are bandanna shaped. The curve allows the drool to catch on the bib while keeping baby's arms free to move around and play. Our Baby W is teething and so he is armed with his baltic amber necklace to minimize drool, and a dapper drool bib to catch any excess. This set of 4 bibs comes with a bonus pacifier clip that can be used as a teething ring/toy holder! (See my review on those here). We like these a lot and recommend these!  My only critique was I was surprised when I saw where they were made, I was thinking these were handmade from a mommy seller.  They are nice quality, and very soft, I just was not expecting them to be mass produced.




*As mentioned previously, I was sent these 4 gratis for review, and this is my honest opinion.

















No comments:

Post a Comment