Saturday, June 20, 2015







LashIQis a natural eyelash growth stimulating serum that is clinically proven to increase eyelash density up to 82% in just 4 weeks.  I like how it is gentle and contains no sulfates, parabens, or chemical preservatives.  It comes in a mascara size tube and is easy to take along in your bag when traveling.

To use this, apply it along the lash line once daily usage in the evening before bedtime.  The tip of a thin brush that resembles a liquid liner brush.  I think I would have preferred a mascara wand for the application as it would be easier for me personally.  It is not difficult to use, it is just a preference.

I like how it contains Biotin, which is a supplement both my husband and I like to take for our hair health.  Other ingredients in this serum include: Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Retinyl Palmitate, and Pumpkin Seed.

This is MADE IN THE USA, and safe to use.  This very important to me for all products, but most importantly something that will be put near my eye,  so it gives me peace of mind that it is made in a an FDA registered facility.  The company provides a 90 no questions asked guarantee that you will like this and that you will see thicker lashes.

I like this product a lot, the only thing I would like a bit more is the applicator to be a spoolie brush brush/mascara wand type as the current brush is a bit thin and slightly pokey.

*I was sent this lash enhancing serum for my honest and unbiased review,  all thoughts and opinions are my own.

For more information on this product you can find this product on Amazon.





No comments:

Post a Comment