Friday, June 12, 2015

Cup Verdi Refillable 2.0 K-Cup For Keurig Brewers Review



We drink coffee every day in this household.  We love our Keurig and have purchased many Kcups for it in the time we have had it  It gets pretty expensive and limits us on what variety we can drink.  We often like a fresh ground cup of coffee without any special flavors added (besides cream and sugar).

I was sent a plastic reusable Kcup from Verdi that allows me to brew whatever brand of freshly ground beans I desire.

My Kcup sample that arrived was a pretty purple with dolphin cutouts.  The reusable kcup 2.0 is compatible with all 2.0 Keurig models and other versions.  I have Tested this in my Platinum Keurig.
The cup is BPA free and seems to work well.  Although the product claims to be completely sturdy and defect free, I did have a piece break off with light and gentle use.  I am still able to use it in my machine.  The nice thing is if you purchase this from the seller on Amazon, they do have a 100% guarantee of craftsmanship.

To use the Verdi Kcup:

Simply add the amount of ground coffee for your desired strength (I always use the maximum amount to the line).

I like how the Verdi is dishwasher safe.  I normally just rinse it under hot water by hand.  I also like how it is BPA free and environment friendly by saving on plastic waste.  It also saves us money by not having to purchase special coffee to brew in our machine.

Despite our Verdi having a piece break off, I do recommend it.  I am not sure how long it will last as the plastic hinge is thin and with daily use it may not last more than a few months.  However at less than $15, even if it lasted only 3 months at a time, it still will save money.  I have been using this daily for about a month.

This is a beneficial product.  It is not the first of its kind, there are many brands that have done this.  I actually have another that is almost the same but in a different color.  My husband and I will continue to use these as they save so much money and are easy to use.







SADLY MINE BROKE AFTER A FEW USES.  IT STILL WORKS, IT IS JUST NOT AS PRETTY NOW.






Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review. However, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pma2cdd86a458242d42a17c2bf4feff069

No comments:

Post a Comment