Tuesday, May 26, 2015

8 pc Tie Bar / Clip Set by Mens Bodega Review






My husband wears a tie everyday for his job as a manager, and would probably wear one everyday normally even if he did not have to.  He likes the way a tie looks and often complements the tie with a tie clip and cufflinks on his shirt.  He has an incredible amount of ties and keeps them all rolled tightly and neatly in 4 drawers.  I was recently given the opportunity to review some tie clips and knew he would love to try them out.  Mens Bodega has a set of 8 clips: 6 Silver Tone Tone and 2 Gold for just under $20.  It is a steal for the price, and I was curious to see how decent they were.  

The clips are fairly sturdy and I must say I was impressed.  Now I would not compare them in quality to clips in a high end men's retail store that sell for upwards of $40 a piece, but they do arrive in a sophisticated gift box and do look rather smart for the price.  My husband has worn them with various ties and the set goes with several colors and patterns.  We do think the clamp part could be a little tighter or sturdier as sometimes the bottom clap bends to the side sometimes, but other than that, these really are a nice option.  

I recommend these as a nice Father's day gift or a nice gift for the special man in your life "just because".  :) They arrive in a very nice looking gift box and would look fantastic with a simple ribbon tied on top.  You may not think that men would fancy chocolates, but try giving your father or a that special man in your life a set of tie clips and a box of chocolates or even better, a homemade batch of his favorite cookies in a tin and bundle the Men's Bodega 8 piece Tie Bar set with it. :)


These tie clips are available on Amazon: 8 pc Tie Bar - Tie Clip Set by Men's Bodega


*I was sent a set of 8 clips for review, this is my honest opinion.














No comments:

Post a Comment