Friday, April 10, 2015

Vitamin E Rich White French Clay Facial Mask by Little Wing

 


I love using mud masks and clay to cleanse my skin thoroughly and tighten my pores.  I was sent a white clay mask from Little Wing Beauty.  I have tested this product over a month (once a week) and like it a lot.  I apply most all my mud masks with a makeup brush that I have dedicated just for my masks.  I find this method makes it easier to apply, more through, less mess (and more hygienic) and best for application under my delicate eye area.  


This is a Kaolin and Benonite clay based mask with the addition of various oils and botanical extracts.  This is an anti-oxidant rich face mask that really makes for a pretty complexion. White French clay extracts toxins and impurities deep from within the pores of our skin and helps exfoliate dead skin cells.  I love how this does not dry out my face, it actually softens it and hydrates it with the addition of Aloe Vera Leaf Juice.  We all know how well Aloe soothes and heals burns and skin irritation.  Chamomile and Cucumber have calming and anti-inflammatory properties and feel fresh on my skin. 

Ingredients


aloe barbadensis leaf juice, water, carthamus tinctorius (safflower)seed oil, sorbitol, tocopheryl acetate (vit-e), glycerin,kaolin, bentonite, titanium dioxide, caprylic/capric triglyceride,talc, butylene glycol, glyceryl stearate, stearic acid, chamomillarecutita (matricaria) flower extract, phenoxyethanol, hydrolyzedcollagen, fragrance, allantoin, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, methylisothiazolinone

Directions


I apply to my clean skin with a clean makeup brush to my entire face and neck. I basically cover everything on my face except my eyes and lids.  I leave the mask on my face for 10-15 minutes and remove with warm water.  I then slash cold water on my face to close my pores. I follow with my Vitamin C serum, Hyaluronic Acid, and Retinol moisturizer.


The Little Wing White French Clay Facial Mask is available on Amazon.


I was sent one jar for this review.  

Notice that my jar was damaged on the lid from shipping and I was a little bummed about it as I really liked the sleek and classy lid.  I was also concerned I would not properly be able to use it without storing it in another sterile container.  I then gently pried the clear plastic and saw there was a lid underneath.  :) Success!  I am attaching the stock photo to show the type of brush I use.  I always refer to them as foundation brushes (as that is what I use them for). You can use a fan brush is you prefer.












No comments:

Post a Comment