Friday, March 27, 2015

InstaNatural’s Oils: Peppermint & Lemon Essential Oils Review

I have been fond of InstaNatural products for the past year now.  They always have top quality ingredients and I have yet to find a product that did not suit my liking.  I was sent some essential oils from the company to review.  They have been selected daily for a wide variety of uses and tasks.  I was sent Peppermint and Lemon essential oils.

InstaNatural  products are premium quality with no fillers and no added ingredients.  I like how their products are made in the USA in advanced FDA registered facilities.  The essential oils (4 oz) come in dark amber glass bottles, which protect the oils from light that may lessen the quality of the product.

Peppermint Essential Oil is an invigorating, steam-distilled oil extracted from the Mentha Piperita herb, with a menthol fragrance. We use it for colds and congestion in our home, as well as for lifting mood.  My daughter has a cool mist aromatherapy diffuser in her room that changes color and gives off essential oils into the air.  It calms and relaxes her to sleep, while soothing her when she has a cold. She has the diffuser running each night, even when she is well.  We love to add a few drops of both Peppermint and Lemon oil which makes her room smell fantastic and it seems to promote a a happier sleep for her.  She is not as fussy or irritable.

InstaNatural's Lemon Essential Oil is extracted from the rinds of lemon, and is cold-pressed. I use it in the diffuser mixed with the peppermint oil as mentioned, but I also use it mixed with lavender, tea tree,  and water as a surface cleaner and disinfectant.  I like putting a dropper full in a lid and placing it on the kitchen window sill for a light airfreshener, and sometimes if the weather is nice, I will open a window and let fresh air blow over the lid of lemon oil, creating a fresh and clean fragrance.  I like doing this after I have vacuumed the carpets and swept and mopped the floors, the cool lemon fresh breeze is even better when the house is super clean.

It has astringent and purifying properties and is great for skincare as well.  I often mix some lemon essential oil with honey and sugar and do a spa like microdermabrasion scrub.  I have also added a few drops of lemon to my shampoo. 

As mentioned above, I was sent these 2 essential oils for review, all opinions are my own. 

Connect with the company on Facebook and Twitter to learn about health and beauty tips, new products and sale promotions. 

Powered by BrandBacker.


No comments:

Post a Comment