Thursday, March 5, 2015

HaloSpa Advanced Cleansing and Micro-Exfoliating System & AntiAging Skincare Line Be Natural Organics: Reviewed







I was sent some items from Be Natural Organics to test out this past month.  I have always been fond of trying new beauty products and gadgets, and this skincare system focused on microdermabrasion and exfoliation, something near and dear to my heart.  I have tried various skin smoothing systems and products over the past several years.  I know the importance of removing dull and dead skin cells, while waking new skin cells, creating a more youthful and luminous appearance.  The product I reviewed was the HaloSpa Advanced Cleansing Facial Brush and Micro-Exfoliating System (Facial and Body Brush) and some of the products in Be Natural Organic's Antiaging skincare line. 










This cleansing and exfoliating system features a water resistant, cordless facial brush and four attachments to deeply clean pores and smooth skin.  I have very large pores and blackheads are a common occurance with me.  I get blackheads around my nose, chin and cheeks.  Using a handheld battery operated device such as the Halo, you are able to effectively cleanse the skin up to 600x better than manual cleansing with just your fingers and hands.

HaloSpa Users often have these benefits:

- Minimized appearance of large pores and fine lines
- Deep cleansing for all skin-types
- Removal of dead surface cells for optimal absorption of serums and moisturizers
- Softer skin and smoother skin texture and improved appearance
- Up to 600x more effective than manual cleaning


HaloSpa is water-resistant, and cordless with a comfortable handle grip for use in the shower and bath (however I use this mainly at the sink).  It has the best results when used with skincare products from Be Natural Organics.

I really like this complete system and the company uses fantastic ingredients.  I like how they  do not use sulfates, parabens, toxins, or harsh chemicals.  They use gentle, effective and natural ingredients derived from nature.  Here are some details about their ingredients, their website provides a wealth of information. 
They use botanical, organic, cold pressed, and medicinal grade oils, which provide optimal nourishment and repair.  Their products are lovingly and expertly made fresh, in small batches to preserve bio-active properties. 

Watch the video below to see me using the HaloSpa brush along with some products from the Antiaging Skincare Collection.  Please excuse the messy ponytail and the tired mommy look. :) (its close to 2 am in the video).

Connect with Be Natural Organics on Facebook and Twitter.  Visit their website for product information, and to purchase products. 





*I was sent these products for review, and all opinions are my own.  I was not paid for this review and am not connected to the company.



No comments:

Post a Comment