Saturday, March 7, 2015

Facial Blotting Paper from Day by Day Beauty: Review


If you are like me, you are concerned about a shiny face. I especially get self conscious when people are taking pictures of me and I have not remembered to blot my face or check in the mirror for a glossy complexion. Sometimes when I am out in public I go into the restroom and use one of the toilet seat protectors (tissue paper like) to blot my skin. But to be honest, who knows how clean those really are (they are stored in a public restroom) and it is something I only use when in a pinch. I much prefer having my own clean, portable and ready at a moment's notice, blotting papers.

Day by Day Beauty sent me 2 packs of blotting papers to test and review. These sheets are made of premium-grade, natural pulp fiber that quickly absorbs unwanted oil and do not smear makeup.  I love how they are made in the United States under FDA Guidelines and are made from certified organic and natural ingredients.  Each package has 100 oil blotting sheets and when you purchase from the company, they actually send you 2 packs (200 total) for one price.  This makes it handy so that you can keep one pack in your purse and one in your desk at the office, your glove compartment in your car, or your locker at school or the gym.

The blotting papers work wonderfully and are well made.  I like to use them on my nose, cheeks, chin and forehead.  One paper works for all those areas. These do not contain powder on them like other papers I have used (Japanese Rice Paper blotting paper) so they may be liked better by those who have sensitive skin or those who are a guy and is concerned about putting something that might resemble makeup.  My husband actually requests a blotting paper every now and then before we get professional pictures done or if he is feeling extra oily.  He likes how these do not have any powder on them.  These also work pretty well for blotting lipstick, I wear bright red and fuchsia lipstick and always blot before going out of the house. 

*I was sent 2 packs for a review and honest opinion. 

Connect with the company on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on new products, sales, and beauty tips. 

These blotting papers are available on Amazon .


















No comments:

Post a Comment