Tuesday, February 3, 2015

New Radiance Naturals Professional Vitamin C 20% Serum Reviewed




I was sent another Vitamin C serum a few weeks back and it is another nice one.  The attributes that I look for in a Vitamin C serum are natural ingredients, USA made, and only a faint or light fragrance. It is also important for it not to feel slightly soapy or sticky, which I have experienced with some in the past. The brand I am reviewing today is New Radiance Naturals

This is a professional grade vitamin C 20% Serum.   It contains plant based Hyaluronic Acid, Ferulic Acid , Amino Complex and Organic Aloe.  Using a top quality topical Vitamin C, along with the assistance of Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe heals and corrects damage to the skin from environmental stress / pollutants, unhealthy lifestyle, and aging.  Skin needs proper nutrient and hydration to restore collagen, elastin, and firmness to your face.  Applying these above ingredients daily has shown to dramatically improve skin appearance and fade fine lines, discoloration and age spots.

I love using Vitamin C on my skin.  I oil cleanse my face and steam it once a week, and after closing the pores and patting dry, I always apply a Vitamin C serum.  I am always fond of serums that contain both Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid as that saves me a step when they are combined.  This serum is easy to apply and my skin feels soft after application.  I have only used it a month, and still have plenty left in the bottle for next month.   It is not sticky or heavy, and the fragrance is light.

It is recommended that you start slow when trying a Vitamin C serum for the first time.  I would also recommend you continually wear sunscreen when using this serum.  A benefit of using Vitamin C serum is that it does provide a bit of a barrier from within the skin.  I always wear a BB cream with added SPF, and then my mineral loose powder has SPF as well.  I am not the best at applying sunblock to my face as it smells strong and is greasy, so I find makeup products that contain a high protection.

This serum is 98% Natural and 72% Organic, and I like that it is USA made.  The company stands behind their products up with a 1 year Money-Back Guarantee.  Here are some aspects of what this product can do for your skin:
  • Firmer, Brighter, More Elastic, More Supple Skin
  • ​Fading of Wrinkles and Fine Lines 
  • Fading of Age Spots, Discoloration, Acne Scars and Freckles
  • Smoother Skin Texture And A Brighter Complexion
  • Improved Skin Cell Hydration and Collagen Synthesis To Restore Youthful Radiance
  • ​Antioxidant Protection To Neutralize Free Radicals And Reverse Damage Caused By Sun, Pollutants and Cigarette Smoke
  • Continuing Protection From The Sun 
Ingredients

Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), MSM, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin.


For more information about the company, connect with them on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on new products and sales promotions.  This serum is available on Amazon. *I was sent a sample bottle of Vitamin C serum from the company for my honest review and feedback, all opinions are my own.

Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. You can also find me on bloglovin , Twitter, and on Instagram.












No comments:

Post a Comment