Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Foxbrim's Natural Refresh Toner Spray Review




I have been using witch hazel for a few years now to tone and freshen my face. It is a fantastic product for the face as it is as a natural astringent and contains tannins to make pores and swollen areas smaller. Witch hazel tightens skin and reduces inflammation, so it works well for using around the eyes to help with dark circles and puffy areas under eyes. I was sent a spray bottle of a witch hazel and aloe based toner from Fox Brim. I have enjoyed their products in the past and this product is by far my favorite of theirs. It is so simple, yet I use it every day for various uses. It contains a nice assortment of natural and skin loving ingredients. I love all the botanical ingredients in this.

Natural Refresh Toner:

+ Witch Hazel - Reduces inflammation, controls skin oil, shrinks pores and puffy areas, and locks in healthy moisture
+ MSM - Supports the integrity of skin while neutralizing free radicals
+ Vitamin C - Promotes collagen production while improving overall tone and appearance of skin
+ Yucca - Renowned for it's ability to aid in healthy skin cell maturation
+ Spirulina - Effectively slows the aging of skin cells while providing much needed nutrients (who would have thought it would have Spirulina in it? Pretty cool. (I take Spirulina capsules internally each day---I unfortunately cannot stomach the green powder form, even in fruity smoothies as it is too potent for me.)

Ingredients:

Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Deionized Aqua (Water), Methlsulfonylmethane (MSM), Soduim Ascorbyl, Phosphate (Vitamin C), Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera), Neroli Hydrosol, Glycolic Acid, Wildcrafted Yucca Schidigera (Yucca), Wildcrafted Usneas Spp. (Usnea), Spirulina Maxima (Spirulina), Organic Salvia Officinalis (Sage), Punica Granatum (Pomegranate), Wildcrafted Mahonia Aquifolium (Oregan Grape), Wildcrafted Usnea Barbata (Lichen), Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp), Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola), Organic Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry), Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf

I use this on my face right after my shower. I then apply my Vitamin C serum and moisturizer. I then spray this on my beauty blender sponge to moisten it and then apply my BB cream. One other way I use this is immediately after my shower I spray this on my freshly shaven armpits, then apply virgin unrefined coconut oil (the coconut fragrant kind). I then apply some lavender essential oil and then my LaVanilla deodorant or my homemade deodorant cream (arrowroot powder, coconut oil, shea butter, cocobutter, tea tree, lavender, lemon, witchhazel, and calendula oil. This keeps me fresh and boosts my natural deodorant. I have been aluminum free (and sulfate free) for almost 2 years and natural deodorant is all I use. I never smell un-fresh.

I like this toner a lot. It has lasted me a long time and I love having a spray bottle of it. I have used witch hazel in the past in a bottle form with a flip top lid and this spray bottle is the way to go. The ingredients are fantastic and I am so happy I was able to find out about this.


You can learn more about this company by visiting their website

Connect with the company on Facebook for updates on new products and sale promotions.

*I was sent a bottle of this Toner spray from Fox Brim for my honest opinion and review. All thoughts are my own.


Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. You can also find me on bloglovin , Twitter, and on Instagram.




No comments:

Post a Comment