Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream





I am excited to tell you about another Ageless Derma product I have been using this past month. I have tried many of their products and like that they use top ingredients and their products are USA made and tested thoroughly. There is an ingredient that they use in a lot of their products that they refer to as "Super Apple." The Swiss apple stem cell extract is called "PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica" and when applied to the skin topically it improves skin almost immediately. They have thoroughly tested their product and it has been effective in reducing facial wrinkles, softening and smoothing skin appearance and texture.

I am not saying that someone with deep wrinkles can apply it and within a few days they will have smooth skin, but I will tell you that immediately (within minutes) after applying this particular cream, (when putting my hands across my face to feel my skin) I do not feel a sticky or greasy application. I feel like my skin is breathing a little better if that even makes sense. My pores feel a little cleaner, smoother, and my face feels a bit dewy (not greasy, not moist, but really fresh). My skin, especially my cheeks, feel plump and soft to the touch.

The scent of this cream is nice. It does not linger long on my fingers after an application, and after it is applied to my face, I do not notice the fragrance (which sometimes happens with other products). I like how I do not need to wash my fingers or hands after applying this to my face. I do not worry about touching clothing afterward (staining fabric).

I really like the container it comes in. I think it looks attractive and on par with the cost and quality of the product. The lid snaps on securely, which is nice in case you want to pack this cream with you for a trip. Product will not spill out, and if the clear lid removes, the cream will not dispense unless pumped. I only need 2-3 pumps to cover my entire face and my neck. I usually use 3 pumps to allow for enough product to thoroughly pamper my skin. I have not had any problem with oily skin, nor does not cause me to break out.

The only improvement I would make is to have the ingredients listed on the jar. I was able to find the ingredients on the Ageless Derma website, but it did take me some time to find the full list.

*I received one Stem Cell and Peptide Cream to review, this is my honest opinion of the product.


Connect with Ageless Derma on their Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on new products and sales.

Please follow me on Facebook for updates to this blog, reviews, and giveaways. You can also find me on bloglovin , Twitter, and on Instagram.


No comments:

Post a Comment