Tuesday, January 6, 2015

SWEET ORANGE infused 15% Organic Facial VITAMIN C Moisturizer by Azure Naturals



Azure Naturals are becoming quite famous on my vanity table and on my skin.  At 32, being a late night owl, procrastinator, and product reviewer blogger, I get up to 5 hours of  sleep most nights.  This definitely makes for some difficulty when you have a sweet but sometimes crazy 3 1/2 year old and an 8 month old.  Luckily the 8 month old is still in his drowsy infant youth and sleeps a nice amount.  I have to squeeze in rest when they take their naps.  My husband is gone during the day from about 6 am until 6 pm at night (then he goes to bed at 9:30 ish at night), so I do not really get much Mommy alone time to finish reviews, tidy up the earlier events of the day, or sleep.  I generally do my tasks until the wee (very wee hours of the night).  On the positive side, I am great about drinking plenty of water and washing my face with skin nourishing oils and applying my serums. 

Azure naturals has another fantastic product, a Vitamin C moisturizer cream.  Vitamin C really improves my looks during these sleepless times.  Vitamin C is great for colds and immunity, but it works wonders for skin when used topically.  I realize my Vitamin C serum collection is getting a tad out of hand, but do have my favorites and the ones I reach for more.  This one is a cream, so it is different (and being a cream, it works nicely with the pump) and it smells REALLY nice.  I have been using it with my Lime Infused Retinol and my Cucumber and Green Tea Eye Gel, and as you can imagine, my face not only looks and feel nice, but it smells pretty great too. :) The 3 of these products, when used together, really remind me of the spa I went to on my honeymoon in Florida.  

I love how their products are made in the USA and that they use natural and organic ingredients. I am used to applying my Vitamin C in serum form in a dropper bottle, but it is a nice change to use it in cream form. 
It comes in a cobalt blue labeled bottle that is ultra sleek and comfortable to hold, that is dispensed by an airless pump.

I have only been trying this Vitamin C cream about 2 weeks (along with the other 2 Azure products) and like it a lot.  I have been highly satisfied with the Azure products that I have tried and look forward to seeing what they come up with next.




For more information on the company and to be updated when they have sales or new products, you can follow then on Facebook and Twitter.   This product is available on Amazon. *I received a sample container of the Azure Vitamin C Moisturizer for this review, however all opinions are my own.






No comments:

Post a Comment