Tuesday, January 6, 2015

LAVO Microdermabrasion Cream: Reviewed

I had the opportunity to try another LAVO skincare product.  I have loved their mud masks and was happy to see they had a microdermabrasion cream.  I love the way my face feels and looks after it has been exfoliated.  My skin is brighter and smoother.  Here is the LAVO microdermabrasion cream in a creamy pale yellow. 







LAVO Microdermabrasion Cream buffs away tired and uneven skin, and reduces the appearance of fine lines, blemishes, and acne scars.  I have large pores and it is important for me to exfoliate and draw out impurities frequently.  I often use charcoal, volcanic ash based ingredients, bentonite clay or dead sea mud to detox and clear my pores.  Replenishing my skin with plenty of drinking water, and daily application of nutrient rich botanical oil extracts, and Vitamin C makes my skin glow.

This contains Chamomile extract, Thyme Extract, Rosemary Extract, Calendula Extract (my favorite), and fruit enzymes.  I also love the Safflower oil and Vitamin E.  I am a frequent user of oils in skin and hair care.  The cream has a slight fruity botanical fragrance that is not overpowering, but pleasant.  The cream contains super fine aluminum crystals that polish rough patches and wake up skin.  I have used many microdermabrasion creams over the years.  I have even bought the crystals in bulk and added them to my own creams.  The LAVO cream has a finely ground texture that is gentle to my skin and effective.

I have never liked the drugstore scrubs that have large crushed nuts (usually almonds or walnuts) as they do not feel kind to my skin.  I have tried ones that smell nice, such as the ones with apricot or other fruit in them, but the large granules irritate me and make me concerned of microtears in my skin. 

To use this cream, apply to clean fingers, then apply to the face.  Lightly buff the cream in a circular motion for about 2 minutes.  Rinse the cream with cool water to close the pores.  Enjoy your beautiful skin! Skin will be very soft, smooth and radiant.  This was sent to me from the company for the purpose of an honest review.  I have used it a few times (it is recommended to use 1-2 times per week) and already have formed affinity to it. 

Ingredients:

Aloe Vera, Hydrogenated Polyisobutane, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Alginate, Glycerin, Aluminum Oxide, Chamomile Extract, Thyme Leaves Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Safflower Oil, Dimethicone, Micronized Salt, Bromalain Enzymes, Papain Enzymes, Lecithin, Calendula Extract, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E, Retinyl Palmitate (Vit.A), Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate

Made in USA

For a limited time, you can visit their website, and Sign up and get an instant $5 off coupon on your next Amazon order. Connect with the company on Facebook to learn of upcoming sales and new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment