Tuesday, January 13, 2015

InstaNatural’s Retinol Moisturizer: Reviewed

I have quite the collection of natural skincare and anti-aging products.  I do use them and like to try new items as I learn about them.  I have been using skin creams lately that have Retinol in it.  I find that it makes my skin smoother, with a softer texture and seems to assist with preventing breakouts.  I have been using a cream by InstaNatural that combines 2.5% Retinol with Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid.  The InstaNatural Retinol Moisturizer saves me time as I had been applying the 2 serums separately each day.  I luckily do not have wrinkles, however prevention is key.  It is important to use products with these ingredients as well as natural botanical and essential oils as they prevent wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, hyperpigmentation, and other signs of aging.  As I enter my thirties,  I need to prevent these issues, and repair any current issues.  I do have fine lines around my eyes and my eye lids are not as taught as I would like them to be.  I also suffer from dark circles from lack of sleep and heredity. 

As I have mentioned many times previously, Vitamin C is a fantastic antioxidant both internally and externally / applied topically.  I like how this cream contains both Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid.  I still do apply my serums which contain the concentrated forms, however, when I travel, and to save space, I like to take all in one products, such as this cream.  If I am in a hurry while at home, I will skip my serum application, and just apply this cream alone.  Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E, and Green Tea are other ingredients that make this cream wonderful for providing moisture and skin softening.  Skin needs proper hydration in order to
restore firmness, elasticity and boost collagen production. As we age, collagen production slows and skin loses elasticity, and wrinkles can form.

I have been applying this Retinol Cream daily for 2 weeks, and have not had any irritation.  My skin is used to Retinol and so it does not dry me out, irritate my skin or cause any sensitivity.  If you are new to this ingredient, it is suggested to start slow and work you way into it.  It is always important to wear sunscreen as your skin gets more susceptible to burns and damage when using Retinol.  Honestly though, you should always wear a sunscreen product whether you use Retinol or not.  I use mineral foundation and bb cream, both of which have SPF.



Ingredients:

Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Sunflower Oil, Retinol, Palm Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Organic Jojoba Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Shea Butter, Wildcrafted Green Tea, Wildcrafted Propolis, Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid

I like this cream as it makes my skin soft and I like the ease of use with the container.  The label is attractive and the 3.4 oz of product will last me a long time.  The cream applies smooth and is not sticky or heavy.  I have tried several items from this company and have always been satisfied with their products.  They use top quality, natural ingredients, and they always provide generous portions of product.  I liek how they do not test on animals and their products are made in the USA.  They provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all their products. 

InstaNatural offers free shipping on all standard orders above $25, as well as a pop up welcome screen that provides the option of signing up for their VIP club.  This provides special access to an instant 15% off  code delivered to your email inbox, and VIP customers are the first to find out about upcoming sales.

This was sent to me free from the company, and all opinions are my own. This product worked for me, but not everyone will have my results or find this product to their liking.

You can connect with the company on Facebook and on Twitter to learn  of upcoming sales and new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment