Thursday, January 8, 2015

InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask: Reviewed



I have very large pores and find that the best way to keep them clear and manageable is for me to apply mud and clay masks a few times per month and use a natural fruit acid or lactic acid peel about once per month. These methods work for me as they open my pores and draw out the dirt and toxins in my skin. I often use bentonite clay or mud from the Dead Sea. I have been testing out a Dead Sea mud from InstaNatural . It is very soothing and cooling when applied and it also softens my skin and heals it. The mud contains many minerals beneficial to skin, such as magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium. InstaNatural has added other natural and nourishing ingredients to their mud. The mud has Calendula, which as you probably know, is one of my favorite skin healers. They have added Sunflower oil and Jojoba Oil, as well as Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, and Hickory Bark Extract.

The mask seems like it would work well for all skin types and it unscented. It is very cooling when applied and I like to leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, or until it hardens and cracks. The jar is very generous in size. At 16 oz, it will last a long time. Between mask sessions, I like to use this as a spot treatment on a blemish or on just my nose if I am needing to treat some blackheads. My cheeks and nose both are problems areas for clogged pores, with my nose being worse.

This is a product that works quickly, I see results immediately after using it. I have tried several mud masks over the years and this one works great. I am happy that it doesn't have any fragrance because I can always add Tea Tree or Lavender essential oil (or whatever I need) to each individual mud treatment. I had tried a mud mask a few months ago that was very strong in Eucalyptus and Tea tree oils, and actually irritated my skin. This mask is very gentle.

The company offers a wide variety of skincare products. They offer free shipping on all standard orders above $25, as well as a pop up welcome screen that provides the option of signing up for their VIP club.  This provides special access to an instant 15% off  code delivered to your email inbox, and VIP customers are the first to find out about upcoming sales.

This mask is available on Amazon.

You can connect with the company on Facebook and on Twitter to learn  of upcoming sales and new products. *This mud was sent to me for this review. This is my honest opinion.




No comments:

Post a Comment