Thursday, January 1, 2015

Insta Natural Youth Express Eye Serum: Review

I recently was able to try another product from Insta Natural. This is a company that knows how to make top quality and natural products to suit all skin types. The product up for review today is their Youth Express Eye Serum .  It claims to nourish and restore a youthful appearance to skin, specifically the delicate eye area.  This area seems to be one of the first areas where the skin begins to show its age.  Stressors  from the environment (sun, wind) or bad habits (smoking), age, lack of proper diet and hydration, lack of proper sleep (me) and genetics can make you appear older.  This serum contains an advanced Peptide Complex, Plant Stem Cells, Matrixyl 3000, Astaxanthin, Kojic Acid, Caffeine, Passionflower, and Vitamins C and E.  These potent and age fighting ingredients assist with slowing the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles and puffiness and smoothing areas that are already problem areas.

When visiting the InstaNatural website again this past month, I was reminded of their offer of free shipping on all standard orders above $25, as well as a pop up welcome screen that provides the option of signing up for their VIP club.  This provides special access to an instant 15% off  code delivered to your email inbox, and VIP customers are the first to find out about upcoming sales.

The serum comes in a dark glass bottle with a dropper.  I was surprised at the bright carrot orange color and a slight fresh citrus fragrance.  It is a thick serum and I thought it was slightly sticky in application if you are heavy handed with applying it (as I am with all products).  I do find it dries within a few minutes.  I preferred using it at night so that I did not have to worry about layering makeup over several serums (I use a variety or serums during the day).  You can use this morning and night, I just prefer using it at night.  I love how all their products are made in the USA.

After using this for almost 3 weeks at night (it was a bit sticky for my liking in the morning under my makeup) my skin feels softer, and I think it might actually be a bit brighter.  (Please note I am also a daily user of Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid on my skin) I still have my fine lines around my eyes, but with most any anti-wrinkle cream, (or weight loss product, etc.) the user needs to be diligent in using it daily, and for several ongoing weeks/months. I still have dark purply greyish circles, but that is from my own lack of sleep.  I do all my blogging and housework tasks at night, into the wee hours as during the day the 2 little ones keep my arms busy. :) The ingredients in this serum are top quality and each service a purpose.   I like how this contains the Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid, which makes me wonder if I should try using this all over my face as an all in one product and skipping out on my separate 2 other serums for a few weeks to see if I can shorten my serum routine.  I like the essential oils and botanical ingredients.  Caffeine is added to help with making skin look more awake and brightened.  I also like the addition of Organic Gotu Kola, Wildcrafted Horsetail, Wildcrafted Dandelion, and Wild Geranium, as they are excellent for skin healing and anti-aging.

Ingredients: Deionized Water, Organic Aloe Vera, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000,  Palmitoyl Tripeptide-3, Plant Stem Cells, Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, (2s)-2-Amino-5 guanidinopentanoic (L-arginine) Acid, Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame) Cell Culture Extract, Astaxanthin (Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract), Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Wildcrafted Reishi (ganoderma lucidum), Organic Passionflower, Caffeine,  Organic Gotu Kola, Wildcrafted Horsetail, Wildcrafted Dandelion, Wild Geranium, Sucrose Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Lecithin, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol

This was sent to me free from the company, and was powered by BrandBacker.  All opinions are my own.
You can connect with the company on Facebook and on Twitter to learn  of upcoming sales and new products.







Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment