Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Azure Naturals Lime Infused Retinol: Reviewed

I mentioned in my earlier post that I received a few items from Azure Naturals in the last month.  Being a skincare fanatic, 32, and lover of tropical fragrances, I was excited to try their Lime infused Retinol.  Let me tell you, it smells phenomenal.  If you like lime or citrus scents, you will love this.  I love how their products are made in the USA and that they use natural and organic ingredients.  I have been testing out their cucumber eye serum (that also is applied to my face occasionally as well) with positive results. No, I do not think I look 22, but, I am noticing my skin feels nice and it is soft when I use these products.  I am also getting back onto the bandwagon of my daily green smoothies.  I must admit, the holidays and my busy mommy mornings have gotten me off track, but I am starting back up.  This week I have been good about taking the time to nourish my body and boost my antioxidants and nutrients.  I really think that my morning and afternoon green matcha / spirulina / vanilla protein smoothies were really helping me feel alive.  The combination of water hydration, green smoothies, prenatals and my natural skincare products are definitely improving my skin and overall health.  Now if I could get to bed on time, and sleep uninterrupted for 6-8 hours, my o my, that would be bliss! 

Azure Naturals Lime Infused Retinol  contains Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe and E, Green Tea and Hyaluronic Acid, all of which are wonders for beautiful skin.  I normally use Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid daily, so having a product (like this one) that already includes Hyalurinic acid, makes application quicker and more convenient for packing when selecting skincare for traveling.

Using this product can improve the appearance of skin and lessen the tell tale signs of aging.  It comes in a pewter grey labeled bottle that is ultra sleek and comfortable to hold, that is dispensed by an airless pump.  And did I mention the fragrance? I did, but really, its NICE.  I am seriously impressed.  I have other retinol based serums and creams, but they do not smell anything like this cream. 

This cream contains No Alcohol, No Parabens, is Gluten Free and contains No GMO's.  The pump is easy to dispense, and the cream is light and not greasy on my skin.  I apply a thin layer and it absorbs quickly. 

I have only been trying this retinol about 2 weeks (along with the other 2 Azure products), so there are no drastic improvements just yet. I think it does work as well as my other retinol serums and creams, however, I like the packaging (pump) of this product, the fragrance, and the other added ingredients.  The Lime and Green tea really set this apart for me personally. This applies nicely and is not sticky and I do not have to wash my hands or fingers after application (often products leave an oily or sticky film on my hands).





For more information on the company and to be updated when they have sales or new products, you can follow then on Facebook and Twitter.   This product is available on Amazon.
*I received a sample container of the Azure Retinol for this review, however all opinions are my own. 








No comments:

Post a Comment