Friday, December 5, 2014

EnvyDerm Lash Enhancing and Conditioning Volume Mascara: Reviewed



I have always loved mascara.  I have tried many brands over the years.  I am always on the lookout for mascara that gives me the fullest, darkest lashes possible.  I have a few mascara brands that I am loyal to, but I always seem to want to try new ones.  The mascara I am using right now is from Envyderm.  It is called their Eyelash Enhancement and Conditioning Volume Mascara.  

I like how it is made in the USA and with natural ingredients.  It is a beneficial mascara because it does many things for your lashes.  It has "peptides" in it that thicken the lashes and this mascara contains natural oils (such as Argan and Jojoba) that that condition, strengthen, and nourish eye lashes.  Envyderm mascara has a variety of healing and restorative ingredients that repair damage.   I often make tea rinses for my hair and scalp and often use Nettle, Alfalfa, Comfrey, Chamomile, and Horsetail as they contain vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties.  They also assist with making hair folicles stronger and healthier.  I do not see Horsetail in this mascara; however the other ingredients that I mentioned are included.  I like how this contains honey extract, I often wash my hair and face with honey as it not only smells delicious, but it is an amazing humectant, that softens and draws moisture.  I like how the mascara contains Keratin, Collagen, and Vitamin B5 (Panthenol).


You can learn more about Envyderm on their website.  You can connect with them on Facebook and Twitter.
This delightful mascara does not contain any of the following:  Parabens, Synthethic fragrance, Sulfates, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOS, Tricolosan, Mineral Oils, or Animal products.  These pleases me since I have been sulfate free for almost 2 years and try to use products that are as natural as possible. 

The mascara has rubbery bristles in a hourglass shape that lifts and separate lashes. I do not find the mascara to apply clumpy or too thick.  I find that the included brush wand provides perfect mascara application with one complaint.  I am not fond of how the base of the brush (right where the bristles meet the wand) is extremely flexible and almost floppy.  I worry about bending the brush want and eventually breaking it.  I often have trouble getting the wand back into the tube.  This is my only complaint, and I hope that the wand improves on this.  I love using this mascara and I like the ingredients.   I think it makes my lashes look nice and natural with added flutter.  

Ingredients: 

Purified water (Aqua), Argan Oil, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Myristoyl Hexapeptide-16, Cera Alba (beewax), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Stearic Acid, Glycceryl Stearate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candillia) Wax, Nylon-12, Adipic Acid/Diethylene Glycol/ Glycerin Crosspolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxythylcellulose, Allantoin (Comfrey Root), Alfalfa ( Medicago Sativa) Extract, Arnica Extract, Honey Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Kelp Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Marin Collagen, Triticum Vulgare ( Wheat Germ) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba ) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Nettle Extract and Silica




Bare Lashes (and no makeup or concealer, so please excuse the under eye circles)

EnvyDerm Mascara on uncurled lashes (and no makeup or concealer)


EnvyDerm is on my right eye (pictured on left side when looking at photo)




Here I am wearing EnvyDerm on both eyes with my lashes curled using my eyelash curler










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment