Wednesday, December 17, 2014

100% Pure Emu Oil: Azure Naturals: Reviewed

I have a variety of essential oils and extracts in my little cabinet. I use each item at least once a week, and some items several times per day for various uses. I was able to review an Emu oil from Azure Naturals.  I am not new to Emu Oil and its wonders.  I use it for many skin and cosmetic purposes. 

This particular oil is one I like a lot.  I find that it is a lightweight oil that is never greasy on my skin.  I soaks into my skin quickly and has many nourishing and healing benefits.  Emu oil is derived from fatty tissue of the Emu bird.  The oil is highly sought after as it is able to heal and treat many health and skin related conditions.  It has been used for pain relief deep into the muscles and joints.  It is deep penetrating, so it works promptly and efficiently.  It is non greasy, yet it is highly moisturizing to skin, hair, and cuticles/nails. I like to use a little bit of it around my dry cuticles and around my knuckles of my hands.  I also like to massage it into my husband's hands as they are always so dry and rough that they sometimes split and bleed.  He has really severely dry hands in the winter.

Emu Oil has been known to promote hair growth, but I have not yet tried it for that purpose.  I think I will try making a tonic / scalp massage oil for my husband as he is getting thin in the back.  I have Burdock Root oil, which is great for hair growth, and I think I will add some Lavender, Tea Tree, Manuka, and Peppermint oils.  I will need to see what other ingredients I will need to make a good hair and scalp oil.

Emu oil does not have much of a smell.  I definitely prefer this lack of fragrance to that of Rosehip or Argan, both are wonderful products, but both have a undesirable smell in my opinion.  There are many other uses for Emu oil.  It can be used on stretch marks, burns, and scars. I have used it when I burn my fingers on the hot oven rack (quite often thing for me every few months) 

Emu oil is hypo-allergenic and will not irritate sensitive skin. I have used it on my 3 1/2 year old when she had some skin irritation. I often use Emu oil on my face in my mix of oil cleansing products.  Emu Oil will relieve itching, redness, cracking, and other irritation associated with many skin conditions. It would be perfect to use as an after shaving oil for preventing or soothing irritation. 

I use this oil quite generously in my oil cleansing. I often use it both morning and night, added to my Argan oil, Jojoba Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Castor Oil, Calendula and Sweet Almost oil.  I often add Manuka oil for added healing.

Azure Natural's 100% Pure Emu Oil is noncomodegenic and completely free of parabens, dyes, frangrances, and fillers.  It is gentle on skin, yet potent in healing and nourishing. The company has a 365-day, 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don't love their products or have any issue, they give you a full refund, including shipping as long as you purchase from them.

Connect with the company on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date on new products and sales.

I like this oil and I feel it works as well as others I have tried.  This Emu oil comes in a pump.  I do like pumps better than droppers as they prevent air inside the bottle, and contamination.  I do find droppers to be a bit more accurate.  The company is a brand I trust, as I have tried other products from them.  I love their Retinol serum and Rosehip Oil.  They have a wide variety of great products.  I want to disclose that a sample Emu oil was sent for this review, however this experience and all opinions in this post are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment