Thursday, November 20, 2014

Zep All Around Oxy and Zep Quick Clean: Reviewed

I recently received a sample of 2 cleaning products through Crowdtap. I had never tried this brand previously before and was not sure of what to expect.  I did not know if it would actually get rid of stains or clean gently yet effectively.

The first product is  ZEP All Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser which is a versatile, multipurpose cleaner with Oxygen (hydrogen peroxide) action that eliminates tough stains and uses a degreasing action to break up grime.  I have used it daily in our kitchen for the counter, oven top, and kitchen table, and our bathrooms for counters, toddler potty chair, and the diaper pail.  I find it is safe on surfaces, and I do not need to wear protective gloves when I use it.  I do not feel like I have to wear a cleaning mask and I do not worry about spraying in in the same room with my 2 small children.  There is a light fragrance that does not bother anyone's breathing.  It can be used on more delicate materials and surfaces such as upholstery and granite.  This cleaner is said to work well on red wine, blood, fruit juice, food stains, urine stains and dirt.  I have tried it on stubborn stains on my daughters pillow (drool stains) and it also works on laundry stains.  I personally have not tried it on blood or wine.  I would love to try it on a rust fabric stain as that is something we have gotten in the past that is near impossible for me to remove. 

The other product is Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant which is a surface deodorizer and disinfectant which kills 99.9% of bacteria. I have used this to deodorize and disinfect the plastic garbage can that we use (with a wet bag liner) as a diaper pail for our cloth diapers. After removing the wet bag and diapers, I put those in the wash and then spray down the inside and outside of the pail about one a week and as needed.

Luckily in the last month we have not had any illnesses or viruses, but this does kill cold and flu viruses. This will be handy when the time comes for flu, which is unfortunately inevitable during this season.  This can be used as a de-greaser in the kitchen, and we use it on the counters and oven top.

We like this product and have shared samples with others.  This sample set was sent to me free in exchange for a review.


No comments:

Post a Comment