Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer: By InstaNatural: Reviewed

I had the opportunity to try out another InstaNatural product.  I have really had great results from all of their products.  The product I have been using the past 3 weeks is their Niacinamide Vitamin B3 Moisturizer. 
This is a pleasant smelling cream that comes in an easy to use 3.4-oz airless pump container.  I like the way this pump container dispenses the product, it provides the perfect amount for me in only 1-2 pumps. The cream is lush (it is very creamy) and has a slightly sweet smelling formula, and it applies thick but not sticky or heavy.  I would describe the scent as a nutty oatmeal floral, and I love how it makes my skin feel.  I find that this works well for me when used as a primer base for my foundation.  
 
I cleanse my face, apply Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid serum, then I use my fingertips to gently apply this to my face and neck.  I find that this does apply slowly, as it is a very thick consistency and if you try to speed up the process you could tug your skin.  I do use this on my entire face and neck, however when I do my delicate eye area, I do need to take extra care to not rush application since this is slightly pasty in consistency.  I am fond of the texture, it is what makes this a fantastic base for my makeup, and it moisturizes without making my skin greasy.  It does not clog my pores.  This is a rich and thick moisturizer that absorbs quickly.  I also have the InstaNatural Niacinamide serum and often pair the 2 at night.  This cream works well to soothe redness and inflammation, and also fades the appearance of scars and hyperpigmentation. It can be an effective acne treatment and preventative. 

It contains top quality ingredients, such as the luxurious nut and flower oils I love to use.  It is nice to be able to layer my products.  For example, I oil cleanse with a mixture of Argan oil, Rosehip oil, vegetable glycerin and sometime Avocado oil.  When I am done cleansing and steaming, I use a Vitamin C serum. I then follow up with this cream (which has those mentioned ingredients and more).  It think that the constant nourishment my skin is getting from all these different methods of similar ingredients, is helping my skin really glow and thrive.

Key Ingredients:

+ 5% Niacinamide
+ Vitamin C
+ Matrixyl 3000
+ Rosehip Oil

This cream contains 5% Niacinamide / Vitamin B3, and helps soothe acne by reducing redness and inflammation of irritated skin.  I have recently been doing Lactic Acid and other similar peels in the past month and after rinsing with cold water to neutralize, I have used this cream a few times.  It did not irritate my skin, or cause any breakouts.  It actually makes my skin look nicer and soothes grumpy skin. I love how this is made in the USA and it is made from natural ingredients.  It is cruelty-free and never tested on animals.  I really like this cream and have used it twice a day.  The ingredients are impressive as always.

Ingredients:

Deionized Water, Organic Aloe, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Safflower Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, Stearic Acid, Sunflower Seed Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Matrixyl 3000, Organic Rosehip Seed Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Palm Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Organic Gotu Kola, Wildcrafted Horsetail, Wildcrafted Dandelion, Wild Geranium, Ethylhexylglycerin, Honeysuckle Flower Extract, Honeysuckle Extract 



You can learn more about the company by visiting their website and connecting with them on Facebook and Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment