Saturday, November 1, 2014

Leather Nova Conditioner and Cleaner (1 product): Reviewed



I am sitting on a brand new leather couch, well almost. It is 2 years old and looks like the day we got it. At least now it does. It is a large dark brown leather sectional (in our very very small living room of our small country home) and feels even more amazing than it normally does. I just cleaned and conditioned it about an hour ago and yet I am sitting on it with no worry of oily texture or sticky, waxy stuff getting on my clothing. I used the Leather Nova brand Leather Conditioner And Cleaner which was the third item I received in a leather care sample review kit. (the previous 2 items are reviewed HERE). 

The conditioner / cleaner was a translucent white liquid in a bottle with a round white microfiber application pad.  The other 2 items included a yellow sponge (not microfiber) and a yellow microfiber cloth. 







I like how this is an all in one product. I did not need to clean, or prep the couch with anything other than a lightly damp cloth. I liked how this was one product instead of 2. This instantly cleaned the couch, and left a light shine. The white microfiber applicator that came with this product was much more useful than the other 2 applicators.  The others ended up being used only a few minutes, then switched to finger/hand application.  I used this white microfiber applicator for the entire couch.

The couch was dry within 10-15 minutes of cleaning.  It did take me some time to clean it in its entirity as it is a large sectional. It was easy to apply and I did not have any streaking.  I was sitting on it within 15 minutes of cleaning.  It did not leave any waxy, oily, or sticky film on the leather.

Our couch looks as good as it did when we purchased it 2 years ago. This couch gets a lot of use. We have a 3 1/2 year old and she plays in the living room all day. She eats snacks in the living room, crawls on the couch, and often has sticky fingers.  The couch looks great. I like how this product did not add any chemicals or fragrances to the leather, and it made the leather smell like it supposed to.

You can find our more about this company on their website.

Connect with the company on Facebook.

BEFORE CLEANING


AFTER CLEANING
UNTREATED/ NOT CLEANED on LEFT and TREATED/CLEANED on RIGHT

My husband and I really like this product and brand.  We will continue to use these items on our leather products.  I like using one product for a large item such as a couch as it save on time and extra steps.

**This was send as a sample to me for review.   This is my honest opinion.**

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment