Tuesday, November 18, 2014

InstaNatural Anti-Aging Skin Clearing Serum (Vitamin C, Retinol, B3): Reviewed

I have another InstaNatural skincare goody for you today.  This one is fantastic for those with blemishes and those who are starting to see some fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of collagen and elastin on their face.  This is a convenient infusion of Vitamin C, Niacinamide, and Retinol that assist with improving uneven skintone (hyperpigmentation, agespots), smooth wrinkling and treats acne prone skin.  The lightweight serum absorbs easily into the skin, delivering 20% Vitamin C and 2.5% Retinol.  This is a stronger mixture than my usual Vitamin C serums due to the Retinol in it.  I have never had a problem with Retinol and it never has caused me irritation, however it is a good idea to start slow in your application so as not to have excessive dryness.  Sometime overuse or oversensitivity can cause peeling.  Vitamin C and Retinol are two potent (but safe) ingredients that can improve skin issues such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, discoloration, and loss of hydration in the skin. For those with acne, Niacinamide and Salicylic Acid have been added to reduce inflammation, and redness from acne blemishes and breakouts. I currently have clear skin about 90% of the time.  I used to suffer from cystic acne in middle and high school.  It was never so bad that I had large areas of redness or breakouts on my face, however, I would usually have 1-3 cystic acne a week that were painful, red, irritated bumps that were very slow to improve or leave my face.  My pores on my cheeks, nose and chin have always had trouble with blackheads and since my pores are rather large, I have always been self conscious.

As I rave about several times a week, both online in my blog posts and in everyday life, I oil cleanse my face and wish I had began that journey in middle school, I would have had less breakouts and less acne scarring today. (Yes, to firends and family, and even to people at WholeFoods who are casually shopping for a face soap and I go into a long overly excited, detailed account of being sulfate free, and how oil cleansing changed my life).  My face was already somewhat clear before trying this serum, however, just because you have clear skin does not mean you need to neglect protecting it and preventing future acne, breakouts, scarring and wrinkles.  This product works well for treating the problem skin areas, however for those who do not currently have many issues, it is still important to maintain skin and prevent future issues.  The ingredients in this product, as well as all InstaNatural products, are nothing less than top quality.

Key Ingredients:

+ 20% Vitamin C
+ 3.5% Niacinamide
+ 2.5% Retinol
+ 2% Salicylic Acid

This serum also smells nice, which is not a necessity, but I much rather apply a product that smells good than one that I must suffer through due to a pungent and unpleasant fragrance.  It has a selection of essential oils in it that provide a nice light fragrance, while also lending to the healing potency.  Just look at what is in this serum! Squalene, Aloe, Horsetail, Dandelion and Geranium are also nice ingredients as well.



Full Ingredients:

Deionized Water, Organic Aloe, Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate), MSM, Vegan Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide), Retinol, Olive Oil Squalene, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Rosehip Seed Oil, Carbomer, L-arginine, Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, Ylang Ylang Essential Oil, Organic Gotu Kola, Wildcrafted Horsetail, Wildcrafted Dandelion, Wild Geranium , Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin

To connect with the company, you can find them on Facebook and Twitter, to stay up to date on sales and new products.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment