Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ageless Derma Anti-aging Pressed mineral Foundation in "Barely There" Reviewed

I have tried a wide variety of foundations over the years in many brands and of many formulations: liquid, cream, mousse, powder. I have always loved wearing makeup and have started changing over to using mineral makeup in the last year as I do not like putting chemicals on my skin. I sometime use loose minerals, but have found pressed powders work better for me. I have been trying a brand called Ageless Derma, and about 2 weeks ago I reviewed their under eye and blemish concealer. This is a pressed mineral foundation and comes in a nice black rubberized compact with a mirror and a square sponge applicator. It is made in the USA, which is wonderful and important to me. I love how this makeup contains Vitamin A, E, Apple and Green Tea Extracts.

Ageless Derma mineral foundation is 100% pure mineral makeup that is lightweight but buildable, to provide skin with a radiant barely there glow that covers where needed. The color I chose was the fair shade, known as Barely There. It creates a sheer natural coverage to my skin and the ingredients that it contains, provide nutrients and antioxidants. It has a very light scent, that is fragranced from natural extracts and essential oils such as Lavender, Sandalwood, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, and others.

The lighter texture of Ageless Derma Foundation does not cake on my skin and does not clog my pores. I like how it allows my skin to breathe and contains light reflecting properties to create a beautiful finish. I have not had any breakouts or irritation with this makeup. I apply this as a top powder over my BB cream. I use my BB cream as my foundation as I have had much clearer skin with very little breakouts in the past year and do not need much coverage. This powder looks natural when worn, and sets my BB cream and mattifies any shine I might have.

Apply Powder the Ageless Derma powder with sponge or brush. I had difficulty applying this with the included sponge, so I like using a long handle kabuki brush and it works nicely for me.

Ingredients:
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Boron Nitride, Bismuth Oxychloride, Zinc Oxide, Octyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Mica & Superoxide Dismutase & Catalase & Apple Extract & Horseradish & Phospholipids & Retinyl Palmitate & Tocopheryl Acetate & Butylene Glycol, Green Tea Extract, Lavender, Sandalwood, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, Rosemary, Sage, Cedarwood, Palmarosa

May contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarines

This is available on Amazon: Ageless Derma Pressed Foundation Barely There and on the Ageless Derma Website.

Connect with Ageless Derma:


Facebook

Twitter

Here is my Skin bare, with no makeup after recently cleansing (I often use hot water to open my pores, then cold to close them). In the after pictures I used the Ageless Derma Concealer under my eye area ("Ivory") and the Agesless Derma Pressed Mineral Foundation on my face ("Barely There").


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment