Thursday, July 3, 2014

Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer by Insta Natural: Reviewed

I have been loving my Insta Natural Products. It is definitely up there on my list of favorite brands for natural beauty products. They are always generous in product size, and their ingredients as always top notch. This product that I tested this month was Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer. I had also reviewed their Youth Express Eye Gel and it came out favorable as well. This cream is a generous 3.4 oz and comes in a pump bottle. The product is lightly scented, and applies easily to my skin. It is not sticky or heavy, and I am able to apply my makeup over it with no issues. I have not had any redness or irritation while using this product. I apply it all over my face and neck, and sometimes use some in between my cleavage area as I am a side sleeper and get creases easily. I am hoping to iron those side sleeping chest creases with daily use of this cream.

Youth Express Moisturizer contains Botanical Hyaluronic acid. This nourishes, pampers and protects skin while boosting the production of collagen and Elastin. It also contains Vitamin C, which when applied topically, also assists with collagen production. Vitamin C is an antioxidant and prevents free radicals from destroying our cells. It contains such skin loving ingredients such as Cocoa Butter, Green Tea, Cucumber, Aloe Vera, Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Sunflower oil, Rosehip oil, Flaxseed oil, Avocado oil, Lemongrass, Evening Primrose, Castor Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Green Tea, Lavender, Calendula, and other wonderful essential oils, herbs, and botanical ingredients.


One word of caution is that since this contains alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) you should know that this raises skin sensitivity to the sun. However, everyone should wear sunscreen daily anyway even it this did not contain AHA. Harmful sun rays can cause dry skin, wrinkles and age spots, all of which make you appear older than you are. I also want to plead to you to not smoke, it blackens your lungs, makes you and everything you own smell terrible, ages your skin and body, and shortens your life.

I have been using this and loving it. It feels nice on my skin and I feel good knowing that it is safe for me to use. I love how it has Calendula in it. Calendula is a miracle product in our household. We use it for cuts, rashes, irritations, diaper rash, etc. It reduces skin inflammation and promotes healing. I also like all to oils in this cream. I oil cleanse my face each night and use a mixture of jojoba, argan, rose hip, grape seed, castor oil. I am sulfate free and so am always looking for natural products that won't dry out my skin and will nourish it.

I like using this with the matching eye gel. If you are interested, here is my review on the Youth Express Eye Gel.


For more information, you can find this product on the Insta Natural Website and it is available to purchase on Amazon: Anti-Aging Facial Moisturizer Cream


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment