Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Argan Oil Hair Treatment: Insta Natural: Reviewed

I have been able to try out another wonderful product from Insta Natural. It is their oil based hair treatment. As you all know, I am obsessed with using oils for my skin. I believe 100% that they help promote clearer, more hydrated, younger looking skin. This Hair treatment uses some of the oils I use on my face. These are 100% natural plant oils, and this hair treatment formula is compromised of Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil & Grape seed Oil, along with other skin and hair loving ingredients.

It's perfect for use as a leave in conditioner for restoring health, softness, shine & luster to dry damaged hair. I like the natural and top quality ingredients in it. This "Elixir" as they call it, is an effective natural hair moisturizer and conditioner. I use this instead of a conditioner, right after I wash my hair. I wash my hair twice a week. I apply this oil lightly to my hair ends. This would be great to use once a month (or more if needed) as a deep conditioner. Just apply all over scalp and massage in, working towards the ends. Wrap hair in an old towel or plastic shower cap to seal in the oils and create a little heat on your head, leave on for about 30 minutes and catch up on checking emails or enjoy a nice cup of hot tea or flavored coffee.


I like how this comes in a convenient pump top with a snap on lid. It is in a dark amber glass bottle to maintain the integrity and purity of the oils. There are no strong fragrances and this doe not contain chemicals. I can use this oil on my hair as well as my hair. It is nice to be able to have a multiple use product. Try using this on your hands and cuticles. Please note, a little goes a long way with any oil, whether used in hair or on skin.

The company believes in using quality ingredients, and satisfied customers. They have an amazing 100-day hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where their product was purchased. There are no preservatives, chemicals, or artificial fragrances used in this hair treatment and they are made in small batches to ensure premium quality.


For more information on this company or product, visit them on Amazon: Argan Oil For Hair Treatment


and check out their website: Insta Natural


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






No comments:

Post a Comment