Friday, June 13, 2014

Hyaluronic Acid by Insta Natural: Reviewed

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

It is finally summertime and I am super happy about that. Time for bright colors and sandals! I love my growing collection of colored leather sandals. It is important to always wear eye protection (bring out those fashionable sunglasses ladies!) and use sunscreen protection even on cloudy days. I always wear a facial moisturizer with a SPF as well as my BB cream and mineral makeup which both have SPF. Healthy skin is beautiful skin, and at the age of 32, I want to protect my face and prevent early aging.

One important way to do this is to follow common sense. Drink at LEAST 8-10 glasses of water a day, get plenty of rest, wear sunscreen and facial moisturizer, and eat plenty of fruits and veggies. I have cut out sulfates from my cleansing routine, and now oil cleanse my face. I first wash my face with the oil cleansing method at night, using various combinations of either jojoba, sweet almond oil, grape seed oil, rosehip seed oil or apricot kernal oil paired with caster oil, vegetable glycerin, and argan oil. Regardless of whatever oil I use, I always pair it with caster oil, glycerin, and Argan oil. After cleansing, I apply Vitamin C serum to my face before applying my bb cream and other makeup.

I recently came across a company called Insta Natural and they are becoming one of my favorites. They have wonderful products that are created with top quality, natural ingredients. One big important aspect is that the products are made in USA. They are natural and do not contain harmful ingredients such as chemical fragrances, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, and they never test on animals. For more information, check out their website. Insta Natural Website

I was excited to be selected to try their hyaluronic acid. This serum is non greasy, non sticky, and has a light botanical fragrance. It is clear and the consistency is reminiscent to pure aloe vera gel. Hyaluronic acid is an excellent moisturizer that restores skins firmness, natural resilience and is beneficial for optimal skin health. This Hyaluronic Acid is organic and plant derived, and contains Vitamin C and E, Aloe, & Green Tea Anti-Oxidants. It also contains Glycerin, which is something I have added to my cosmetics for some time now. Glycerin attracts moisture onto your skin, and my skin loves it.

Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant, it strips free radicals of their harmful toxicity. This helps to prevent damage to healthy cells. When skin has a lack of vitamin c there is a loss of elasticity and tightness in skin, and wrinkles begin to form due to the lack of collagen production. We have the most collagen in our youth, and aging skin naturally loses this important nutrient over time. Pollution, cigarette smoking (and secondhand smoke), and over exposure of harmful UV sun rays are also causes of skin damage. I am happy to see Vitamin C in this serum.

This product contains witch hazel which is a natural astringent and can help with acne control by reducing inflammation. Tannins in witch hazel can help reduce swelling and heal broken skin. I have always been fond of witch hazel and have used it for years. Jojoba oil is similar to our skin's sebum which allows it to absorb easily and is not heavy. Jojoba is moisturizing and nourishing for your skin and another fantastic ingredient.

I use this hyaluronic acid every day immediately following my vitamin c serum application. I try to use this twice a day, as it is soothing on my skin and I feel that it is working. I have dark circles under my eyes from poor sleep habits and hope to eventually heal them. I use 2-4 pumps of this all over my face, neck and decolletage, taking care to use a gentle touch when applying under and around my delicate eye area. I probably could get away with 1-2 pumps, but I am becoming a bit enamored with this serum. It is important to use your ring finger when applying products around your eyes and lids as that finger has a lighter strength than perhaps your pointer finger. You never want to tug or press hard around your eyes.

I feel that this makes my skin smooth, supple and I like how it does not cause any irritation or break outs. I feel that it provides the moisture I need for healthy and beautiful skin. I recommend this if you are looking for a serum with top notch ingredients and skin loving benefits.

This product arrived well padded and safely to me. The company has excellent customer service and stands behind their products with their guarantee. "We back our products up with a 100-day hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy our product...If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will give you a full refund, no questions asked (you do not even have to return the bottle). Our #1 priority is to make sure our customers are completely happy." It is refreshing to see a company who cares about their customers enough to go above and beyond. What sets this particular hyaluronic acid apart from others I have tried, is that this is in a PUMP. (LOVE THAT) I am not extremely fond of a dropper. Dropper containers are sometimes messy (excessively drippy sometimes) and they have to be opened (which can cause some contamination from air). This pump functions well and is hygienic. This is in a dark cobalt blue glass container which is important for keeping the contents from being compromised due to excessive exposure to light.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment