Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pure Luxe All Natural Colon Cleanse: Reviewed

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Pure Colon Cleanse Detox capsules by Pure Luxe is a natural purifying cleanse in a capsule form. Our bottle has 60 pills and comes in a easy open, pink and white bottle. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under the age of 18, so since I am one week away from the birth of our second child, I have decided to sit this product testing out, and pass it along to my eager husband. He was happy to be my tester as he has always had gastrointestinal and digestive problems. He has tried numerous laxatives and cleanses over the years, so he was happy to find out that this is an all natural product. He was excited to try it immediately.

The ingredient list is quite impressive. These are all natural, and important for a healthy and happy digestive system. Fennel seed, Licorice Root, and Ginger are 3 ingredients that always seem to help my husband when he has an upset stomach or digestive issues. Acidophilus, also known as "Lactobacillus Acidophilus", is referred to as a probiotic. I currently take acidophilus in a small round pill form and it is quite helpful for me. I definitely notice when I skip a few days of taking it. Probiotics help prevent infections and inflammation in the digestive tract, and can prevent bowel problems. I love how there are no fillers, binders or artificial ingredients in this cleansing system.

This cleanse is made in the USA, which is always a big plus for our family. My husband has taken this for a week and reports that it is working well for him with no cramping or undesirable side effects. He took 2 pills every evening before bed with 16 oz of water. The product states to take 8 oz of water with 1-2 one or two capsules daily, and not to exceed 3 capsules per day. He has been drinking more water throughout the day as this is important to flush out toxins, and is always necessary for health benefits. The nice thing about this cleanse is that he does not feel it keeps him in the bathroom. It works safely and naturally. It is recommended to not use this for more than 1 week at a time. It states that one effect of the cleanse is a loss of weight, but my husband has only tested this out for a week so he has not noticed any weight loss at this time. The capsules are easy for him to swallow and do not have any taste. He is happy with the results and will keep this product on hand for cleansing in the future.

This Pure Luxe cleansing system is available on Amazon.

Ingredients:

Fennel Seed
Cascara Sagrada
Ginger
Goldenseal
Pumpkin Seed
Buckthome Root
Licorice Root
Ruhbarb
Citrus Pectin
Acidophilus
Acai
Cape Aloe
Bentonite Clay
Aloe Vera
Cayenne Pepper
Senna
Oat Bran
Prune Juice
Flax Seed Oil


If you found this review or any of my other reviews interesting or helpful, please rate is as "helpful" and or leave a comment. I enjoy writing reviews and hearing feedback about what I have written as I feel reviews help those interested make an informed decision before purchasing. I also feel that honest and informative reviews improve a product by providing insight to the company. I believe reviews should be honest no matter whether an item was free, at a discount, or purchased. I am not connected to this company or any of the companies of products that I review. I am not paid for my opinions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment