Thursday, April 24, 2014

La Beauté Pure Hyaluronic Acid: Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I have been testing out another anti-aging serum for my face. This May I will be 32, and although I do not have any wrinkles or fine lines, I do know the importance of preventative care. I drink lots of water, rarely drink soda, and limit my intake of sugar. I eat a proper balance of fresh fruits, vegetables, grains, and lean meats. I have never smoked and I stay away from tanning beds and unprotected sun exposure. Along with my daily application of my Vitamin C serum, I have been using the La Beauté Pure Hyaluronic Acid on my face and it has been a true pleasure using it.

I oil cleanse my face each day and do not use any sulfates or traditional soap based cleansers. Sulfates dry out skin and cause skin to actually produce more oil and breakouts. I have noticed a big improvement on my skin over the past year with just removing sulfates from my lifestyle. Sodium lauryl sulfate, a common ingredient added to face wash to make soaps foam, is a chemical that is lurking in most of the products available today. I read labels and if it is in a product, I pass on using it. It strips the skin of natural oils that our skin needs for protection and moisture. When we use sulfates, our skin reacts and then tries to restore itself by producing more oil to compensate. That is often why when we wash our face 2 or more times a day with sulfates, we can still unfortunately have a shiny face and break outs. We are stripping the skin.

After washing my face with my jojoba oil, caster oil, grapeseed oil, and glycerin mixture, and then hot water facial cloth steaming, and closing the pores with cool water, I allow my face to dry. I then apply my Vitamin C serum, and allow it to soak into my face. Lastly I apply my La Beaute Pure Hyaluronic Acid to my face. The serum is a nice thick clear serum with a light floral scent. It has the consistency of a pure aloe vera gel and is very soothing and cooling. It is 98% natural and does not contain harmful ingredients such as fragrances, alcohol, parabens, sulfates, and does not test on animals. This Hyaluronic Acid is organic and plant derived. Hyaluronic acid is an excellent moisturizer that restores skins firmness, natural resilience and is beneficial for skin health. "It holds up to 1000 times its weight in water, which helps draw moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin, making this product one of the ultimate moisturizing products available."

I love how Aloe Vera is one of the top ingredients in this serum. It is well loved for its healing, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing, and soothing properties. Aloe Vera is also collagen boosting, which is necessary for anti-aging and restoring elasticity to skin. I also am happy to see that the list of ingredients are naturally derived and are not paired with chemicals, pigments, sulfates, or alcohol. It contains botanical ingredients and essential oils. Glycerin is also another wonderful ingredient.

I have tested this out for about a month and like how it feels as it soaks into my skin. It does provide moisture and it makes my complexion look nicer. It goes on my face smoothly and is not sticky. It is gentle on my skin and I do not feel any burning or itching after it is applied. I will continue to use this product through out the entire bottle, and would consider purchasing this on my own after this bottle is empty.


Here is the list of Serum ingredients:

Ingredients
98% Naturally Derived /72% Organic Deionized Aqua (Water), Organic Aloe Barbardensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Extract), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (Botanical Hyaluronic Acid), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Hydroxyethyl Cellulose (plant derived amino acid ), Carrageenan Gum, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Pelagonium Graveolens (Geranium Essential Oil), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate (food grade preservative for extended shelf life), Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexyl Glycerin (natural preservative used as an alternative to parabens), Organic Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola Extract), Organic Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Plant Extract), Organic Pelagonium Gravoleons (Geranium Extract), Organic Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion Extract). HA can be from from rooster comb, the fermentation of yeast vegetable sources (soy or corn), or plant based. Our HA is plant based and is from Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (a native plant of India).

The company offers a money back guarantee. They know that they have a great product and stand behind it.

The serum arrived promptly to me and was nicely padded in the package to ensure its safe arrival. It is bottled in an amber colored glass bottle (with a dropper) to prevent oxidation and maintain the integrity of the ingredients. This is available on Amazon an is also available on La Beaute Pure website.


If you found this review or any of my other reviews interesting or helpful, please rate is as "helpful" and or leave a comment. I enjoy writing reviews and hearing feedback about what I have written as I feel reviews help those interested make an informed decision before purchasing. I also feel that honest and informative reviews improve a product by providing insight to the company. I believe reviews should be honest no matter whether an item was free, at a discount, or purchased. I am not connected to this company or any of the companies of products that I review. I am not paid for my opinions.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.










No comments:

Post a Comment